Transform your love life!
• Interested in Calling in “The One” Free Coaching as a Practicum Client?
• Help Me Become a Certified Calling in “The One” Coach
The applications are open and running. If this speaks to you but you don't feel comfortable opening up to me, then I can add you to the group for my peer coaches-in-training. There are already many people that have applied but there is always room for more!
For me personally, I am looking for one more client and before reaching out to the people in the group, I wanted to reach out to you first. So here it goes:
Dearest reader, I’m excited to announce that I am pursuing my certification to become a Calling in “The One” Coach and I am currently looking for Practicum Clients for myself and my peer coaches-in-training.
While we are in training, we are offering practicum coaching in this 7-Step process to create a miracle in your love life for FREE to our first 3 clients.
Calling in “The One” has been a national bestseller since 2004; it helps people to find love from the inside out. The process helps people identify and release their inner barriers to love and become magnetic to the intimate, committed partnership they desire to create.
Here’s how you can help me get my Calling in “The One” Coach Certification:
1. Think of the people you care about who would love to call in an intimate, happy, healthy relationship. (You’re eligible if you’re up to that too!)
2. Send this email to them with a personal introduction and this website for them to learn more about Calling in “The One.” (www.CallingInTheOne.com)
3. You may let them know that I am a certified Yoga teacher and massage therapist. I’m happy to share more about Calling in “The One”, so if you want to know more before referring me, please give me a call at 0477/ 73 98 59
These are the requirements for participation:
• You are presently single and tremendously motivated.
• We welcome all ages, genders and sexual orientations.
• Have an initial phone conversation with a coach-in-training to determine if this is a good time for you to be a practicum client.
• If you decide to become a Practicum Client, you will need to purchase and read the national bestseller, Calling in “The One:” 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life written by Katherine Woodward Thomas, M.A., MFT. You will also be expected to do the exercises in the book as preparation for your weekly sessions with your coach.
• Commit to an hour-long weekly coaching session each week from September 21, 2022 through November 28, 2022. There are a total of 8 sessions.
• Agree to have your sessions recorded for training purposes only.
• Complete a Feedback Survey on your Practicum Experience.
Thank you in advance for sharing this with people you feel could use support in calling in their “One” and please feel free to contact me to learn more.
0477/73 98 59